Thursday, March 4, 2010

Liz and Lad


Hello, I'm back. I survived my mega-month. It all turned out great. Liz is married. It's still weird, and (no matter how much I like Lad) a little sad to say that. I know I ruined the dream when I married Eric, but we were going to be Thelma and Louise, and now we can't. Men. Bah.

As far as men go, Lad is great, and perfect for Liz. I, of course, cried most of the way through the ceremony, and when Liz said her part, I gave an audible sob, which Liz mistook for a laugh, and glanced over her shoulder to see who it was. Kind of embarrassing. Eric took the pictures, so I don't have anything to show you. I just got on Adobe to try to get one or two converted to a pdf so I could post them. But then the percentages started changing, and I panicked and got off quick. What are the percentages even for? I'll post them when Eric gets them to me, and I make no promises on when that will be. So, in the meantime, you'll have to take my word for it that it was amazingly beautiful.

And a huge special thanks to my pseudo-nanny, Stephanie. She agreed to take on the job all day Friday and part of the day Saturday so I could concentrate on the details. Wow- huge job. Thanks very, very much!

March won't be very exciting by comparison, but I do have a sister turning 30 and a brother turning 20. Kind of big birthdays. I want to do something nice- any ideas? And we also have our anniversary... I also need ideas for that.

0 comments: