Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Little Ballerina

I mentioned earlier that Riley has been taking a dance class... it's possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I tried to take pictures, but every time I get one, she stops dancing and calls out, "Can I see?". So it's kind of a distraction for the other dancers.


This was taken post-lesson in our living room


She's really feeling the music



The whole class- and you can't tell by looking here, but the adult girl looks exactly like my sister in law, Erika, who also has an identical twin sister. Plus, the girl that lives next door to my mother in law also looks like Erika. So there are at least four girls running around with the same face. Good thing it's a pretty one.



4 comments:

carrielyshous said...

I agree, these are the most adorable pictures in the world.

The Scribbles said...

Too cute!!! she is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

pinksuedeshoe said...

You are so sweet! Thanks... Now not to be selfish or anything, but I really want to see a picture of her in the OTHER ballerina skirt.... if you don't mind :o)