Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still Here....

What a lame blogger I am. There hasn't been much to post about, but still. We hangin' in there, things are the same, but good. Iris is five months now, and as winter is almost over, I should be able to start taking her out pretty soon. Maybe by the end of this month. At the beginning of this ordeal, I wondered, "How am I going to stay inside for six months? Not possible". And now that we're coming to the close of my incarceration, I wish I could say that it has flown by and been a cinch. Alas, can't. Riley has gotten more used to it, and is easier to handle, but other than that... it's rough when going to the grocery store takes a day and a half to plan. If Eric weren't busting his brains in school right now, with organic chemistry, it's accompanying lab, micro-biology, it's accompanying lab, and figure drawing, (plus all the homework), and working about 12 days in a row at his job, it might be a little easier... for both of us. But he's almost done with the pre-dental classes, and at this point, I'm super grateful that he even has a job! So, all done complaining.

Riley is in a little dance class, and let me tell you, there is not much cuter than a row of little girls dressed up in pink tu tu's and tights. Pictures to come. Adorable.

3 comments:

jess smart smiley said...

It was good seeing you the other day, Catherine! Man, you guys have a lot going on! I can totally relate with the horror of staying inside with the little one for so long and taking days to plan a trip to the grocery store. Ugh.

Best of luck to you all!

Lo said...

Catherine! Long time no see! I was so glad you found me. What a cute family you have! Iris is adorable - I LOVE the 5 month stage right now! We will have to stay in touch. You guys are so cute!
Lo

Amanda said...

Wow! I can't believe so much has happened in your life since I last saw you! I think that was while you were engaged, by the way. Now you have another cute baby! I'm glad you found me and I'll definitely keep up with your blog.