Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

What can I say? I'm a sucker for peer pressure. Since everyone else I know has started a blog, and since I am truly horrible at keeping in touch with people, I thought I'd jump on the band wagon. The only danger in this blog is that I'll over share. I used to be a dedicated journal writer, but that's gone down the drain somehow. Since I don't have that creative outlet anymore, I'm worried that this will take it's place, and you'll be forced to hear about things you don't care to. So I'll watch that.

If anyone has any helpful hints about blogging, as my sister in law Erika did, please feel free to pass them on. (It is thanks to Erika that I have this fabulously girly background!) I'm technology impaired, so any hints would be appreciated. I don't have pictures on here yet, because I wasn't planning on doing this today, but I will soon. By the way, does anyone know how to delete an existing blog? I started one a while ago, but never did anything with it, and now it's bugging me.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Let's join together and have a group meditation session to try to send out a vibe for sunny weather, OK? I'm sick of this snow business.

4 comments:

Emily said...

YAY!!! I'm SOOO excited you started a blog!! You have SOOO much to post and update us (ME especially) on. Like the fact that you are PREGNANT!!! I didn't even know until I found out I was too! So get blogging girlie. This is a FABULOUS way to keep in touch. Head on over to mine anytime you like - mikelemilyrichterfamily.blogspot.com
love you and miss you!!

Erin and Spencer said...

Yahoo!! You do need to blog so I can know what is going on in your life!
Love Erin

Anonymous said...

Cheers to peer pressure. And it definetely is pretty impressive, I love the background! Can't wait to see your little belly! I love you sooo soo much, more than there are stars in the sky!

pinksuedeshoe said...

To Delete an unwatned blog... From your blogging dashboard, on the blog you want to delete, click on "settings" and then under the "Basic" tab, scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a thing that says "Delete Blog." That should do 'er!