Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Maternity Swim Suit!


Well, what do you think? I've never had one of these before. I was pregnant with Riley from May to February, so I didn't need a different suit for those summer months. I like this one, and I think I'll just bite the bullet and buy it. It's kind of the lesser of all the evils I've seen in my searches. No maternity suit is really going to be flattering. And, of course, if I get one, I'll lose my edge over Liz. I keep threatening to wear a bikini all summer and show off the belly. It's a pretty good threat, but one that I don't think I could bring myself to follow through on. Bare pregnant belly-- urg. Not a good view. So I think I'll go ahead with this one-- let me know what you think, even if it's bad. I can return it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I like it. And I'm sure it'll look great on you!! I say go for it - especially if it's the best one you've found!

Sarah said...

I think it is adorable! It totally fits your personality! LOVE IT!!!!

annie said...

cute, what does the back look like? unless it's hideous, i like it!