Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Fantastic Idea

I know I'm not the only one who thinks that "New Moon" was made much better than "Twilight". There was a bigger budget to work with, and a far better director. It followed the book more closely, the acting was better-- not so schizophrenic in Kristen Stewart's case. So, I have really been wishing there was some way they could just re-make "Twilight". And then I had an amazing idea. How about Stephenie Meyer stops sitting on her hands, finishes "Midnight Sun" (the story of "Twilight", but from Edward's perspective, for those of you not in the know), and then they make a movie of that! Am I brilliant, or has everyone already thought of that?




























1 comments:

Emily said...

I hadn't thought of that, but I think it's a brillant idea!!