Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Day!

Our play group is so cool. It snowed quite a bit last week, and we decided to go sledding. I'm thinking we mom's may have had more fun than the kids.


Ivan and Riley


Tanya, so adorable


me, Katie (the Unibomber), and Alyssa


Me, and yes, I am standing up on the sled. I'm cool.


Kyson, Melanie, and Brynlee


Katie and Coleman


Alyssa and Tanya


Josh, who joined us part way through, Katie and Coleman


Brynlee, Melanie, and Kyson


Ivan, Alyssa, and Tanya


me and Riley


the whole crew




We all have so much fun together! For this week, we went to the aquarium in Sandy, which was awesome! Of course we didn't take any pictures, but take my word for it--we had a blast!

1 comments:

the Bartlett fam said...

Ok, as one of the "grown-ups" i will say we did have more fun! The picture of you standing on the sled is so hard core! Did you go all the way down like that?