Thursday, January 21, 2010

Play Group

I get together with three friends every week for a play group, and this past week, someone finally thought to take a picture. Aren't they so cute?


Brynlee, Iris, Riley, Noah, Kyson, Tanya, and Coleman
Don't you love how they all appear to weigh about the same? They're ages range from 4 months to almost 5 years, but they're weights probably have about a ten pound range. Kids these days...
I'm about to enter into my busy season, made busier than ever before because of my sisters upcoming wedding. I'm helping plan two showers for her (the ward one and the friend one), one of which is next Saturday. Then I'm going to the one planned by her fiance's side of the family. Then is her other shower. Then is SIL's birthday. Then Valentine's day. Then sister's birthday (same one getting married). Then dad's birthday. Then sisters reception. Then wedding. (Reception will be the night before.) Then Riley's birthday. Somewhere in there sister will go to the temple to receive her endowment. Then the first week of March is my other sisters birthday. Then anniversary. The brothers birthday. Jeez! Add to all that my usual routine: play group once a week, book group once a month, teach Sunday School every other week, cleaning, cooking, shopping, and mothering on a daily basis, and I'm one tired lady!

3 comments:

Emily said...

WOW!! Lots going on - but it sounds like FUN! don't forget to keep us updated on everything :)

pinksuedeshoe said...

Well, it's a good thing you aren't busy or anything :o) If anyone can do it, you can. You are wonderwoman!

carrielyshous said...

Wait, WHICH sister is getting married??? Good luck with all of the prep stuff, that's gotta be a pain... I think you need a celebration party after all of the goings on- let us know how it goes.