Friday, July 17, 2009

Twilight



I'm a Twilight fan. So sue me. I own all the books, have the special edition movie, and the soundtrack. Don't judge. Back in, oh, about April, I saw that the Scera Theater here in Orem was showing movies on their outdoor screen during the summer. Guess what played two nights ago? Oh yes! Twilight! I'd been planning on going since I read about it in April. I went with a few friends and we had a really fun time. There were definately some crazies there and we ended up next to some of them. I'm all about the hooting- even did some of it myself-- but don't quote the movie word for word in a loud voice. I was forced to 'shush' them... loudly.


I guess they meant it when they said "large" soda and popcorn. After I ordered and had to walk back to our seats, I felt like such a heffer!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could be there! Sounds like fun!

Amanda said...

Wow, I haven't seen Melanie for so long! It looks like you guys had fun!

Katie James said...

So fun! I am sorry I missed it... but glad I could watch your kids for you :)