Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Business in the Front, Party in the Back

Ironically enough, it was while I was drafting that last post that Riley decided to turn my mom's family room into a barber shop. She took to her head with a pair of scissors, and had given herself a mighty fine mullet by the time she was found out. I wish I'd had my camera that day-- there was SO much hair on the floor. Just chunks and chunks of it. I didn't want Riley to think this was OK to do, so I didn't want to laugh, but it was hard not to! She looked so goofy! The lady who cuts our hair wasn't available to fix it till the end of the next day, so she had to go around with a mullet. Like she cared.


Here's her mug shot-- it doesn't show just how short it is above her ear.



This, also, doesn't quite do it justice; it was all I could get.


At "Rabacky's" (Becky's) for the fix



Ta Da! Of course, this was after Becky blow dried and curled it, which I certainly won't have time to do. So it looks a little more, uh, masculine now.


She's already been mistaken for a boy twice-- considering we don't get out much, that's practically 100%. The guy at Little Caesars called her Little Buddy. Oh well, what can you do? It was pretty funny.



This was taken the morning of the Big Cut- isn't that a cute hair cut? Oh well.

4 comments:

The Scribbles said...

not going to lie that is funny and frankly I think she is just partial to the mullett but that is my thought. Oh well she is still beautiful

Eric and Hayley said...

Hi Catherine...this is Hayley from the Cape (I don't know if you remember me??) but I linked to your blog through Carrie's. Anyhow. This post is hilarious. The pictures are so funny, and your description just makes me laugh...thank you:)

Erin and Spencer said...

Don't feel bad, Im pretty sure this happens in every childs life! She is still adorable!

Anya said...

That is soooo funny.