Thursday, May 1, 2008

This Is What I Woke Up To







My poor little frozen car.









This is a picture of our little baby raspberry bush. Poor thing doesn't stand a chance.












Picture taken of the bench outside my work- brrr.





OK, these obviously weren't REALLY taken in Utah in May- they're from Switzerland in winter. But still, you can imagine my feelings when I stepped out the door this morning in my hopeful flip flops to find snow on the ground. I had this mad desire to burst into hysterical laughter. "This isn't real- it's some sadistic joke gone horribly wrong. Maybe Eric stayed up the whole night sprinkling powdered sugar onto the lawn and cars. That's something he would do and think it was hilarious. (He would be wrong.)" But then I felt the telltale nip on my bare toes and knew the truth. It had snowed on May Day. What the heck.

1 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Every year we are shocked when it snows in May... but I am pretty sure that it does it every year. Which, I know you are upset about, but I am thrilled that winter is still trying to make a comeback :o)