Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nothing Worse...


There isn't anything worse than finishing up on the toilet and knowing that you still have to pee. I go through this each time. "Having to go" is a constant state with me, so I try to hold it as much as possible, to make each trip as productive as I can. (Also, the bathroom at my work is on a different floor, so that's no fun.) But even so, every time I finish, I STILL have to go. Not urgently, not even enough to get anything out, but enough to make me feel it. I just thought I'd let you all know.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I've had this happen a couple times and you know what I've found works? For one thing - STOP holding it!! It makes that feeling worse. Also - drink lots of water. I usually have to pee a lot during the day, but I feel hydrated and that annoying feeling isn't there. Drinking lots of water helps flush out your system and any impurities present. Anyway - just thought I'd let you know. Just because it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for you. But I HATE that feeling!! Good luck :)