Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catch Up

We've been up to all sorts of things since I last posted. First, Riley graduated from pre-school. It was adorable.


With her good friend, Gracie. She really was happy that night.


Secondly, Eric is the greatest husband ever and took a week off from work so I could go, sans kids, on a five day river trip with my family. It was amazing! I also did the shuttle for the first time, and after driving the truck and trailer almost all night to the end of the river, I got to ride in a tiny plane back to the beginning. Wow.

A quick shot from up in the air above the canyon.

Stephanie and her boyfriend, Daron, came with me. I didn't get a picture of Daron, but Stephanie was very happy to be there.

A tarp-and-oar canopy was erected to keep the rain off of us. Other than this brief shower, the weather was wonderful.

My mother and I, trying to keep the bugs off.


I came home, refreshed and replenished, and ready for summer with my family. We've been to two fairs, so far, and the girls had a great time. I made the mistake of going on a twirly ride at the first one, and therefore didn't have the best time afterwords. I'm such an old lady.


I don't have a picture to prove it, but we moved a few weeks ago, to the house of my parents friends. We needed to move out of my parents old house, which we've been renting, so they could fix it up to sell it, and my parents friends are go to Minnesota every summer, so it was perfect. They have a beautiful home, and an amazing yard, and we're enjoying our stay.

We're having family over for dinner tomorrow, and going to Jackson Hole for a few days this coming Wednesday for another river trip. So we've got some more fun things to look forward to! Happy Fourth, everyone!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you did an update :) i looks like you guys have been having a fun summer!
that cute little riley is looking more and more like you :)