Saturday, July 17, 2010

Manis and Pedis


Eric placated me tonight and agreed to help me give the girls "manicures" and "pedicures" (we're very fancy here). He's actually much better at painting nails than I am... weird. Riley has loved getting her nails painted for a while-- it's kind of something they do together. But this was Iris's first time, and she did very well. She is a little mimic, and luckily followed Riley's example of holding still. I got my motivation when I saw my friend Cheryl's little baby with painted nails-- so adorable!


Very beautiful.

You can't really tell with Iris, but her nails are also green.



















2 comments:

Emily said...

so cute!!! i can't believe how grown up your girls are! and they both look so much like YOU!

The Taggarts said...

fun fun! such a cute pair of sisters!