Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Carvin' Punkin'

I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures of when we carved our Halloween pumpkins. It was a lot of fun, even though Riley had a freak-out tantrum and had to go to bed midway through. Just because it's Halloween doesn't mean we get special treatment! It was even more fun because we grew them ourselves- we'll definitely do that again. I guess all the petting and rubbing that Eric and Riley did throughout the summer worked!




Riley's "before" picture (I couldn't figure out how to rotate this- sorry!)



Eric's "before"- how handsome he looks!


my "before"- how... tired I look!



Riley actually liked getting the goop out herself!



Bleh



the "after"- Eric suggested tons of "silly faces", which was Riley's only qualification. She rejected them all, only to pick the most simple one!



again with the rotation... Riley the Pumkin Head



Eric decided to drill holes all over his- I think he felt quite manly with the drill!




my "after"- you can't tell by this picture, but she has eyelashes



Mr. Pumpkin-Head



Iris and Riley's pumpkins

1 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Too bad Iris couldn't get in on the pumpkin carving action! You look great by the way :)