Monday, October 27, 2008

Punkin'

We picked the pumpkins from our garden the other day- quite an impressive haul! Some were still greenish, but as the vines were freezing, we thought it was better to pick them now. We had an impromptu photo shoot with the girls posing with the pumpkins, and I liked the pictures so much, I changed their clothes to do more. Here are a few of my favorites:



Riley loves her sister





Trying to get one looking up at Iris- it sort of worked




Neither girl was very interested in this pose





Look at those cheeks!




After a change of clothes.... I love this one!


This is Riley's fake smile- she mostly refused to smile naturally...



... and got really irritated when we kept trying to make her!



Iris passed out before too long...



... and resisted all efforts to wake her!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! Riley is growing up so fast (and looking more and more like her mommy)!! I haven't seen any pictures of Iris yet, so this was a treat! She's darling and I LOVE her chunky little cheeks!

Anya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anya said...

I can't believe the chunky cheeks! How cute.... I also can't believe the chunky pumpkins- I am so jealous they are in your backyard?!

Erin and Spencer said...

I love these pictures! I can't believe how fast they are both growing up! Wow! Cute idea with the pumkins too!