Monday, May 10, 2010

It's been a while since I posted, and although I don't have anything terribly exciting to say, I have been busy with mostly fun things. In no particular order...

  • I attended Womens Conference for the first time this year, and it was amazing. Two weeks later, and I'm still riding the spiritual high.
  • Eric finished school for this semester, much to the relief of both of us, and we've been enjoying the additional time together.
  • Eric and I attended the Utah Symphony two weekends in a row, and loved it both times.
  • Riley sang in church with the primary yesterday for Mother's Day, which was adorable. And of course...
  • Mother's Day itself. I was loved all day long.
  • A friend had a baby, and I got to cuddle the sweet, tiny thing.
  • Another lovely book group meeting with wonderful friends and delicious food.
  • Eric got glasses. He thinks he looks like a nerd, but I think he looks hot.
  • I walked the Race for the Cure this past Saturday. Mostly I did it because I was talked into it (who knew Stephanie was so coercive?), but I ended up really loving it. It was so amazing to see all those strong women (and men) out there with a common goal. I plan on making it a yearly tradition.
So, all in all, nothing earth-shattering. But then, I've noticed that these are the times when life is the best. No drama, either good or bad. Just pleasant peace.

Life is good.

0 comments: