Saturday, December 12, 2009

NEW MOON!

I've been meaning to post about seeing New Moon ever since I saw it. It was an amazing evening. All ten of us got together a few weeks prior to make ourselves shirts (yes, mine says "Mrs. Edward Cullen"), and most of us had gathered at my house the night before to watch Twilight to pump ourselves up. We had a great time.


Alyssa, Katie, and I



Most of us waiting to be seated at the restraunt: Suzie, Stephanie, Miriam, me, Katie, Alyssa, Melanie, and Whitney.

Alyssa and I tried so hard to take a picture of ourselves, but it never worked. Someone took pity on us.


The whole group after the movie, clustered around Edward. Sigh.

2 comments:

Emily said...

wasn't the movie AMAZING!!?? I want to go see it again!!

Katie James said...

Is that MY hand groping Alyssa's boob?