Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heber Rodeo

Riley and I tagged along with my sister, Liz, and some of her friends to the Heber Rodeo last night-- we had a blast! We loved watching the cowboys, and the fireworks after were up close and amazing. I love rodeos!


Riley actually smiled for the camera- I was so glad!



Riley with her cotton candy Hitler 'stach, and Liz.




Riley's friends, Caleb and Hayden, mostly known as Haleb and Haleb. She loves them, and was being such a little flirt. I kept missing the shot of her leaning up against them and putting her head on their shoulders.

2 comments:

Erin and Spencer said...

I miss you guys! Riley is getting so big I can't believe it!

jess smart smiley said...

What a cutie! Let me know when you find a picture you want to use and I'll get right to work :)