Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all, and Happy 2011! Wow, we've had a busy and (mostly) really fun year. These past couple of months have been true to form, with the kids running around and me running around after them. We had an amazing Christmas, and were truly, truly blessed. We have an incredible family that we were fortunate to spend a lot of time with, and also got some uninterrupted "Daddy" time (always a high point) while Eric had his winter break from school and work.

Some fun pictures:

Our annual gingerbread house making afternoon, complete with M&M noses.



Lunch with my favorite cousins- we haven't been together in years, and we had a blast!


Christmas jammies- I made Eric's pants, which is a first.



Patti took the fam to California the day after Christmas for a visit to Grandpa, Disneyland, the beach, fabric shopping, and, of course, the beach. It wouldn't be a trip to CA without it.



Looking at these pictures, it seems like all we did was ride "It's a Small World" all day, but that just isn't so. I guess it was just a nice place for pictures.

(I got this picture from Erika's blog- thanks!)

I hope you all had a great Christmas, and that are on your way to a fantastic 2011.


2 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Your girls are so cute! I have a CD with a bunch of pics from CA and Christmas for you. There are some adorable one's of the girls playing in the boxes at G-ma Pats!

Erin and Spencer said...

Congratulations on being a homeowner! I want one when I grow up one day... :)