Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Went A-Shootin'

I went shooting the other day, for the very first time, at at range in Springville with some ladies from my ward. I'd never even handled a gun, so it was a little scary at first. I shot a little .22 that wasn't too intimidating, and then tried a .9 mm that had quite a bit more kick to it. That felt awfully dangerous in my hands, so I only shot a few rounds.

with the .22


Some other patrons at the range offered to let us shoot their big guns, and this one scared me to death. An AR-15, I think.

This is Stephanie, the gal who organized our trip, with the AR-15.

Amy, the girl next to me, hasn't ever really shot before, but she was awesome. Don't make her mad. Hers was the .9 mm, which is why her holes look so much bigger than mine.

2 comments:

The Taggarts said...

love it!

Erin and Spencer said...

I really want to do this one day! Now that you are an expert you can show me the ropes!